Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OBAMA Hits Arizona 02.17.09

President Obama has arrived in Arizona to speak about his plan regarding the foreclosure cramming plan (crisis) which has slammed Arizona.It has been unofficially stated Az is #3 in foreclosures nationally so why not meet the people of Insane McCain's state to get the public involved in a conversation of what is next ad how do we recover?????
I watched President Obama walk off Air Force One just before 5pm on all local news outlets.I ran out to the hotel to make sure the motorcade got a glimpse of my banner that says" Bring Our Troops Home Now" Get US Out of Iraq!!Somehow i just got into the city of Paradise Valley ahead of the street closures.The police were right behind me closing the street from the highway about 20th street. Parked the car quick fast in a hurry....ran up to the corner just east of Tatum ..i was a moment to late the motorcade had entered another entrance.Darn it i just missed Obama on the hometown turf!!!!!!!!!!!oh well i went to the main entrance ad stood with my banner for 2 hours ....the secret service came over to me 2x after the hotel staff told me permission has been granted to be on the sidewalk.I just stayed there ........no sign of the prez!
till tomorrow...........

1 comment: